Dr. J. Dheeraj
The Department of Neuro Surgery at Capital Hospital is headed and supervised by Dr. J.Dheeraj M.S, M.ch(Neuro Surgery) from NIMS
Expertise - Neurosurgical Specialties / Features :
- Acute neurosurgical emergencies- Head injuries, Spinal cord trauma.
- Neuro-oncology (Brain & Spinal cord tumours)and skull base neurosurgery.
- Vascular micro-neuro surgery for cerebral haemorrhage (Brain stroke), aneurysm, AVM.
- Endovascular neuro intervention techniques of aneurysm coiling, carotid artery stenting & Embolisation techniques.
- Spine -open procedures and minimally invasive surgeries.
- Percutaneous needle pain therapeutic techniques for headache, facial pain(TGN), neck and back pain.
Radiofrequency pain procedures :
- Deep brain stimulation (pacemaker for brain) for movement disorders, epilepsy, dystonia and psychiatric illness.
- Spinal cord stimulation (pacemaker for spine) in severe spinal injuries and post traumatic pain.
- Neuro-rehabilitation &occupational therapy for craniospinal injury patients.